TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Our refund policy on ticket purchases is that all purchases are final and
non-refundable nor non-exchangeable.
2. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to
the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or
after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the
management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd)
and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and
employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims
arising from such causes.
3. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
4. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
5. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team,
performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled,
please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the
responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or
promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain
the date and time of any rearranged event.
6. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion
have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
7. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the
event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
8. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
9. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary
the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without
being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
10. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by
anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or
one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder
may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
11. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
12. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no
responsibility for any personal property.
13. Children are allowed to attend the show, but must vacate premises
once show is finished. (No babes in arms)
14. If show is cancelled and rescheduled due to Covid-19 restrictions, your
tickets will be valid for an alternative date and show. Not including special
events and performances. (Subject to availability)
NB. WHILE THE RISK TO THE PUBLIC OF CORONAVIRUS REMAINS
MODERATE IN THE U.K. PLEASE BE ASSURED WE ARE TAKING
APPROPRIATE MEASURES AT THE CLUB AND FOLLOWING RECOMMENDED
GUIDELINES CLOSELY, IN ORDER TO MINIMISE ANY RISKS.